Summer Academy in the USA, Oregon (USA) 2018
June 27th 2018 – August 1st 2018
– Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders from Europe on Environmental Issues
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest (HU) 2016 –
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering
Mathias Corvinus Collegium, Budapest (HU) 2016 – 2017
Junior Specialised Programme
Debreceni Ady Endre Gimnázium, Debrecen (HU) 2011 – 2016
Bilingual language school
– Solar Dechatlon 2019, “koeb” team of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. Leader of the Environmental Division and member of the Board and Project Management Divisions.
– Admission to the specialization of Mathias Corvinus Collegium Economics & Business, Budapest (HU)
– Admission to the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, in the field of Energy Engineering.
– Admission to the specialization of Mathias Corvinus Collegium Junior Program.
– Bilingual Final Exam
– English language exam: C1
– Capstone project grand winner for upgrading two hospices garden with my Landscape Architects fiancée.
– Mentor at MCC Smart City Challenge student case study competition.
– Operational help for the UN Youth Delegate of Hungary to organise a climate protection conference titled as “Visegrádi Fiatalok az Éghajlat Védelmében Klímakonferencia”.
– Taking a Gallup personality test during the SUSI program in the US.
– In 2018 and 2017 member of the Mathias Corvinus Collegium Summer Academy organising group. To be member of the 10-day-long academy’s operational division.
– Attendance on the international Neighbourhood Dialogues 3-day-long conference on the topic of „Austrian-Hungarian Conference on Industrial Digitisation”.
– Program Certificate for accomplishing the ‘KP’ program of the Mathias Corvinus Collegium on Economics I. & II. for high school students.
Personality strengths, according to Gallup personality test:
– Restorative: to be good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
– Learner: to have a great desire to learn and to improve continuously.
– Individualization: talent for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.
– Achiever: to possess great deal of stamina and to work hard.
– Ideation: automatically think of new and different ways to do things.
– Extraverted personality
– Advanced presentation skills
– Considerate, leader personality
– mathematics, physics, theology, economics, data analysis
– table tennis, swimming, movies, kayaking, playing on drums